TJ Networks, Inc Hosted Microsoft Exchange Server Benefits
Anywhere, Anytime Access
Your access is not limited to just inbox or email folders. You can get to your full mailbox, contacts, calendar and public folders from:
- Any version of Microsoft Outlook - from home or office
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or any other web browser - choose your favorite
- Mobile Devices: BlackBerry, iPhone, Treo, Windows Mobile handhelds
- 2-way wireless synchronization for email folders, contacts, calendar, notes and tasks
Get More Done
- Calendar Sharing - saves hours when scheduling meetings.
- Delegation - assistants can manage other team members' mailboxes.
- Public Folders - create department, team, project, or customer folders that have their own calendar, contact, emails, files - all accessible by any user in the group.
Get Peace of Mind
Up to 70% of business data resides in email.Temporary or permanent loss of email means lost productivity, lost customers, and lost revenue.
- Backups - we do daily backups, monitor servers closely, and routinely test
- Off-Site Data Storage - prevent Outlook data loss in case user's laptop is lost or stolen. You can easily recreate the entire mailbox on a new computer.
- Server Maintenance - we perform routine maintenance and install all upgrades and security patches as soon as they are made available by Microsoft.
- Custom software to make Exchange Server more robust
- By performing continuous intensive monitoring we are able to detect issues quickly and page a system administrator to resolve them before they grow into problems
TJ Networks, Inc MS Exchange Server Hosting Features
- Enable others to view your calendars, tasks and contacts
- Unlimited Contacts and Distribution Lists, free
- Unrestricted number of public folders can be added free of charge
- Access to mailbox via BlackBerry, iPhone, Treo, Windows Mobile and other popular mobile devices
- Use of mailbox from any location at any time with Outlook Web Access on any internet-enabled computer
Technical Support and Monitoring
- Around the clock network monitoring
- Quickly and easily manage mailboxes, mobile access, distribution lists and other administrative tasks via any web browser
- All data is backed up daily
- Shared servers have an uptime guarantee of 99.9% and dedicated servers have an uptime guarantee of 100%
- Backup MX Server
- Redundant physical security, power and connectivity standard with Tier-4 data center
- All customer data scanned for viruses and spam
- Specific management measures in place to ensure security of the servers
- Regularly scheduled upgrades to latest server software
- Basic archiving, regulatory compliant archiving and journaling also available
- Split Domains for easy migration
- Fully licensed copy of Outlook 2007 or Entourage 2008 available free for all Exchange users
- A variety of storage plans to choose from - hundreds of megabytes to gigabytes of storage
- No hardware or software to purchase assures a significant cost savings
TJ Networks, Inc Hosted Archiving Services
Our premier hosted archiving solution enables you to reduce the cost of corporate data storage and backup, electronic discovery constraints during legal proceedings and protect critical company information. In today's environment of the ever-shrinking IT budget, hosted archiving also enables your IT staff to focus on their primary responsibilities and enable users to quickly and easily search archived email on their own.
Why do you need Archiving?
It has been widely thought that archiving is only required for financial institutions or publically traded companies. New government rules and regulations are now mandating the proper storage and retrieval of electronic data, driving companies of all sizes and industries to assess various archiving services and implement new corporate archiving policies. Unfortunately, smaller companies can't implement these requirements because they don't have the money or personnel necessary to manage such a project. TJ Networks, Inc can help with our enterprise-class hosted archiving solution that is easy to implement, intuitive to use and affordable.
Next Generation Technology
Our industry-leading hosted archiving service brings together modern "web 2.0" technology, an intuitive user interface and design methodologies with reliable and secure data storage.
Easy to Use Interface
Our Hosted Archiving user interface is intuitive for all skill set levels.Without any additional technical training, the designated administrator can quickly and easily search the company's data via any web browser on any computer. They can also add users, change setting and make additional modifications to the account without the need for an IT staff.
No Extra Fees for Additional Storage
Many vendors charge extra for archived data beyond a certain storage limit, which makes estimating true service costs near impossible.With Hosted Archiving, there are no hidden fees and our subscription plan includes unlimited storage.
Immediate and Comprehensive Search
Some other providers of hosted archiving services often transfer a customers' historic data to media which is offline or not easily or quickly accessible. This adds a considerable delay to the search process due to the inability of a user to conduct an immediate search on data which is readily available. Our hosted archiving service keeps all data online and immediately accessible for searches.
Archiving for Compliance and Document Management for Data Storage Are Supported
Our hosted archiving service includes both archiving for regulatory compliance including FRCP, SEC and HIPAA and as an alternative to an in-house storage or data backup device.
Messaging Environments Supported
TJ Networks, Inc's hosted Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, TJ Networks, Inc's hosted Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Few short minutes to setup and configure account.
- Replication to data centers located on the East and West coasts.
- Export archived data to file, text, PDF or HTML.
- Migration assistance available.
- 30 day no obligation trail.
- 99.9% uptime SLA.
- 24x7 server monitoring and maintenance.
Hosted Mobility Services - BlackBerry Enterprise Server
List of Features:
- Two-way wireless synchronization for: Inbox, Sent Items, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks & Notes
- Complete wireless synchronization: read/unread status, sent and deleted items, and filing of messages
- Advanced searches: advanced searches of you email inbox can be done quickly and easily from your BlackBerry - just as if you were back in the office.
- Attachments viewed directly from handheld device: popular document formats (Excel, Word®, PowerPoint®, Adobe® PDF, WordPerfect®, ASCII, ZIP and image files) are supported
- Remote control of settings directly from your device
- Data forwarding: it is unnecessary to run BlackBerry® redirector on your office PC. Our servers forward your data automatically.
- Emails read and sent on the BlackBerry are noted as read and sent at the same time in your Outlook client.
- Image support: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG and TIFF file support with image manipulation controls (Pan, Zoom and Rotate); support for embedded images within .doc and .pdf files
- Email settings administration: traditional email out-of-office auto replies, auto-signatures and email filters can be easily and quickly created and changed while on the go.
- Wirelessly activate and provision: wirelessly enable your BlackBerry from your BlackBerry.
- Data encryption: the BES server encrypts and decrypts all incoming and outgoing data and emails to ensure the highest level of wireless security.
- 3rd party applications: use 3rd party applications from BlackBerry via the Mobile Data Service (MDS) (i.e., instant messaging)
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007: To Outsource Or To Deploy In-House? Which Is Right For You?
Enterprise Network Infrastructure
- Should your hardware stop working, do you have extra parts and additional hardware available to be able to quickly swap them out to limit service interruptions?
- Do you have a second connection to the internet for both your incoming and outgoing email should your T1 or DSL lines go down?
- Do you have redundant power connectivity from different grids & diesel generator backup in case power fails?
- Does your building contain fingerprint readers or access card machines to ensure the security of your servers? If not, how do you prevent disgruntled employees from damaging your hardware?
- Do you ensure the highest levels of virus protection with multiple antivirus engines updated hourly?
- Do you have redundant servers (i.e. firewall, domain controllers, and Exchange servers) for automatic failover in case one fails?
- Do you have application monitoring software in place to proactively catch issues with Exchange server before they become a problem?
- Do you install patches and updates as soon as they are available to prevent hackers from gaining access? Do you back up your important company data? If so, how frequently?
Internal Staff Comparison
- Is your office IT administrator specialized in Microsoft Exchange Server?
- Should there be a server or network problem, how quickly and easily can you reach your IT staff?
- Can your network administrator spend a sufficient amount of time each day on proactively monitoring network performance issues, including the inspection of server and Exchange logs before they turn into major issues?
- Do they have the experience to setup advanced features such as: RPC over HTTP, spam filtering, ActiveSync, VPN, etc.?
Outside Consultants and Consulting Firm Evaluation
- Can they assure you of a 100% uptime guarantee?
- Should a piece of hardware fail, how soon can an outside consultant arrive on scene to solve the problem?
- Does your outside consultant ever take a vacation? How long will it take you to find someone to replace them and come up to speed on your network?
Online Account Management Using Our Web-Based Control Panel
- Users, distribution lists, contacts and more can be quickly and simply added, changed, or deleted.
- No programming skills necessary - anyone can administer the account. Don't let your limited IT resources use up all of their time dealing with administrative issues.
- Full 2-way sync messaging for BlackBerry, iPhone, Treo, Windows Mobile, and other mobile devices.
- Simple integration of other services like hosted Windows SharePoint Services into your corporate workflow.
- FREE copy of Outlook 2007 with each hosted Exchange mailbox.